Monday, January 7, 2008

Great News and Other News but nothing relevent or important to you in any way!

Let it be noted that I am not posting this image to show off my awesome Wii bowling skills.

Today is a glorious day. Every day leading up to this moment was meant to train me for it. When it came, I knew what to do. I woke up this afternoon at 12:31pm, immediately got up, walked into the living room and turned on the Wii. I think morning Wii is my favorite time of Wii. It’s such a morning friendly system. I’m not even kidding. Those of you who own one know what I’m talking about. Compared to the dark and empty Playstation 3 menu and the vibrantly colored menu that some might consider to be a bit intense, that of the XBOX 360s, the Wii’s is a bright and cheery “How ya doin’ today” kind of feel. Sometimes I feel its like walking up to a baby’s cradle just to look that baby in the eye…and then play a game or two with it. Maybe check out a Youtube video, or play a game of “Kirby’s Dream Course” on the virtual console.
Anyhow, back to what I was getting at before. I knew what I had to do today. I had to wake up and beat a level of Zack and Wiki on my Wii. Now I know what you’re thinking, [in the voice styling of a crotchety old man] “Zack and Wiki? Now that there just sounds like a boy snoopin’ around on the internet for that there info on the Wikipedia.org or something of the sorts”, but seriously, the game fucking rules, it’s a point and click adventure much like “Monkey Island” and it is such a funny and challenging game.
I beat a level of “Zack and Wiki” this morning and I am incredibly proud of myself for just getting up and doing this. Maybe tomorrow I will be ready to check the mail or go outside.

Side Note:

“I have yet to feel any serious cravings this morning.”

–direct testimonial of Matthew R. Croasdale

No comments: