Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Look, I shit out a post.



Happy New Years. There. I said it. Moving on. I've been sitting in front of this computer for like 20 minutes and can't think of anything I really want to write about. So to be frank, this post sucks. When I started this blog a few weeks ago I thought it'd be easy to think of something to write every day but I am now seeing that I was completely wrong. That said, today was really cold, Ruggles is a depressing station, and quitting cigarettes is harder than I thought. Also, the next two weeks are going to suck much like this post as all I'll be doing is working until school starts again and people come back. I'm really tired. I'm going to go to bed because time seems to go by faster when I'm asleep.

2 comments:

Julian said...

Don't worry about not having any ideas for your blog. It's still the same as coming up with good blog ideas because nobody is reading them either way.

ISTHMUS AND THE LISPS said...

I read it. Don't listen to the negative Nancy above.